Saturday, November 13, 2010

Good Morning Day! I'm awake and ready to play!

A song I made up to sing to Ethan when he wakes up; similar, although opposite to the classic book Good Night Moon and to my own tune and dance of course :) An appropriate song for everyday, especially today. We got up early and headed down to the beach to see if we could see the Yellow-Eyed penguins. We did not see any, but the ocean, sea shells, sound of the waves, and view were spectacular. We came back to the hostel on the hill for breakfast and some relaxation. Then it was time for a little jaunt over the hills just outside the door.


With the wind at my back and sheep scattered throughout I jogged over the grassy slopes overlooking the water with a skip in my jump and taking a moment to toss in a freestyle twirl. With the sheep as my witness, it was glorious! My God is an amazing creator! You don't have to be in NZ to do this; I dare you to just try it where you are. Start with a little skip, add a little spin, stretch out your arms, and shout:


Glorious!

1 comment:

Meme said...

Ohhh... this does sound perfect... I think I shall try it tomorrow :)